The G26000 is a portable automatic battery charger for both 12V and 24V lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries. Designed for charging a Car, Boat, RV, SUV, or Diesel Truck, as well as, racing vehicles. It monitors battery activity for safe and efficient charging without any overcharge and complete with a built-in battery desulfator to rejuvenate underperforming and sulfated batteries. And comes equipped with an integrated JumpCharge engine start mode for jump starting dead batteries.
- A 12V and 24V automatic battery charger.
- Charges lead-acid and lithium-ion batteries up to 500 amp-hours.
- Recovers deeply discharged batteries down to 2-volts.
- Spark-proof technology and reverse polarity protection.
- Built-in battery desulfator to recover worn-out batteries.
- Safely monitors battery activity with zero overcharge.
- Advanced diagnostics indication for damaged batteries.
- Progressive repair mode for heavily sulfated 12V batteries.
- Power supply for changing a car battery or powering 12V devices.
- Jumpcharge engine starting for dead batteries.
- Charge 16V AGM and lithium-ion batteries.
- What's In The Box
- G26000 Battery Charger with Engine Start
- GC032 Battery Clamps With Integrated Eyelets
- User Guide & Warranty Information
Input Voltage AC: 110-120 VAC, 50-60Hz
Battery Voltages: Charges 12-Volt, 16-Volt, and 24-Volt Lead-Acid and Lithium-Ion Batteries
Types of Batteries: Suitable for Wet Cell (Flooded), Gel Cell, Calcium, Lithium, AGM, Enhanced Flooded Battery or any Maintenance-Free Battery
Battery Capacity Range: Ideal for Batteries up to 500 Amp-Hours (up to 250 Amp-Hour for 24-Volt).
Charging Amperage: 26 Amps (13 Amps in 24-Volt)
Power Consumption: 443 Watts (Max)
IP Protection: IP44
DC Cord: 75-Inches (8AWG)
AC Cord: 60-Inches (16AWG)